Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Family Facts Pregnacy Organizer & Planner Review



Pam Socolow’s Family Facts Pregnancy Organizer & Planner Review!

Who around here is obsessed with organizing and all things organizer related? I for one am, but after getting pregnant my organizing skills decided to take a few turns for the worst. Where did I leave my address book that I spent hours coding? Where’s my pocket calendar? Where did I leave the business card to that store that had the awesome baby formula? I’d be lucky if I found it in a few weeks, and I couldn’t always depend on my husband to remember absolutely everything that I would wind up forgetting. When I received Pam Socolow’s Family Facts Pregnancy Organizer & Planner, I couldn’t stop worrying about losing it. After a few days of using it, I discovered (to my great satisfaction) that my days of brain-forgetting and item misplacement will probably forever remain if I’m pregnant, but at least this thing will back me up.
The number one advantage that the Family Facts Pregnancy Organizer & Planner has on its side is that it does everything. I have my calendar (bye-bye pocket calendar!), I have my contacts (farewell address book!), and I even have a section for health check-ups, and baby planning (goodbye random scraps of paper!). I adore the checklists available in the calendar section, the little tips randomly spewed at the bottom of pages, the fill-in-yourself calendar, and the bountiful supply of baby resources. I can track my maternity leave, my gift registry and my gift cards, and any baby names I like. I can even create checklists for what I need for myself and the baby, and any types of classes that I want to attend with my newborn! The delivery day bag check off list is great to have as well. This planner is geared towards pregnancy, and because of this it immediately helps my (shall we say, lacking) brain when it comes to staying organized for all things baby. If the vast amount of checklists isn’t great enough, there’s even stickers such as “appointment”, “class”, “week 28” and “hospital tour” that I can pull out and stick onto the calendar so I don’t have to fill it in myself. Helllooo lazy people like myself! Business cards don’t need to fly away anymore, since there’s even little plastic holders in the back for such things.

The Family Facts Pregnancy Organizer & Planner is awesomely packaged, a perfect size (not too big, not too small) and conveniently comes with a pen and pen slot built into it so I don’t have to fish around in my purse anymore. This is one I’ll be recommending to any pregnant lady who loves a good organizer.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas a Minneapolis SEO and Web Design firm. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Post a Comment